One of my goals for 2011 was to take more pictures. I saw this on my firends blog so I stole the idea...I'm pretty sure she stole it too and I warned her I was going to steal it! The idea is to use the theme posted by each week and take one picture a week/day with your interpretation of the theme.
Here are the themes for the 52 weeks of 2011
Week 1: Spirit (moved to the end of the list!)
Week 2: You
Week 3: Highlights
Week 4: Wherever
Week 5: Perfect
Week 6: Window
Week 7: Under
Week 8: White
Week 9: Character
Week 10: Country
Week 11: Sport
Week 12: When
Week 13: Difference
Week 14: Tidy
Week 15: Passion
Week 16: Moon
Week 17: Child
Week 18: Wooden
Week 19: Flowers
Week 20: Love
Week 21: Far
Week 22: Princess
Week 23: Glass
Week 24: Wait
Week 25: Enormous
Week 26: Mischief
Week 27: Gold
Week 28: Art
Week 29: Step
Week 30: Last
Week 31: Water
Week 32: Red
Week 33: Fly
Week 34: King
Week 35: Strength
Week 36: Tree
Week 37: Home
Week 38: YOU PICK
Week 39: Thought
Week 40: Mine
Week 41: Enter
Week 42: Dry
Week 43: Black
Week 44: Order
Week 45: Reward
Week 46: Immediately
Week 47: Sky
Week 48: Drove
Week 49: Thread
Week 50: Happy
Week 51: Pair
Week 52: Count
I can't wait to get started!
1 comment:
YAY!!! Last year I started Project 365 and only missed a couple of days until we started our PCS in May and then the whole thing went out the window! I've been contemplating starting it again, but this seems MUCH more reasonable! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment