Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recipe for 1-10 through 1-16

I completely forgot to blog about the recipe I tried last week...remember I am trying a new recipe every week. I actually generally try several but most are in the baking realm and I feel confident in that area but not in the "cooking" area.

Last week I tried the Honey Mustard Thick Cut Porkchops that I found at For the Love of Cooking.

They were so yummy but sadly I forgot to take a picture before they were all gone!

My suggestions/thoughts: I had to cook them for a while longer than the recipe suggested and it could have been because I was using an indoor outdoor grill instead or a grill pan or the outdoor grill.
I also only marinated mine for a little more than an hour instead of the 6-8 she suggested. I will try that next time but the day just didn't allow for it!  

No comments: