Tuesday, January 4, 2011

20/21 week update of our BABY GIRL!!

I know this is posting WAY late but I want it posted so I can look back in the slim event we take this pregnancy adventure again! Just FYI I wrote it but forgot to add the pictures so I had it in the draft folder for a few weeks...

How far along?
        20/21 weeks
Maternity clothes?
           Pants yes unless they are stretchy and some tops but mostly non-maternity tops still
Stretch marks?
           none
Weight gained:
           total- 6lbs
Sleep:
      Decent...the baby is laying on my sciatica and my hip goes numb and then I am in horrible pain :(
Best moment this/last month:
       No sickness and finding out the gender...to come!
Movement:
        Quite a bit but only I can feel it. I think Jason may have felt a little nudge though the night before the u/s
Food cravings:
        Fruit and anything sweet. Fountain cokes but I have craved those my whole life!
Gender:
       GIRL GIRL GIRL (only 1 but I'm excited!!)
Labor Signs:
      None
Belly Button in or out?
        in
Wedding rings on or off?
       on...but causing a rash like they did with Clayton
What I miss:
        Honestly a nice glass of wine
What I am looking forward to:
          Seeing who this little one looks like and shopping for girl clothes!
Weekly Wisdom:
          Drink lots of water! A big struggle for me :(
Milestones:
         I'm have way there!!! And we saw baby girl on the "big screen"!
At my 21 week appointment everything looked good. I had to have my blood pressure taken a few times and it was really low the first time and really low the second time but they attributed it to nerves. She took it again at the end of the appointment and it seemed to equal out. Heart beat was great, around 140, and I am measuring on time. No swelling and she said she was feeling better about the weight gain but thinks most of it is water weight...so I must drink more!!!

1 comment:

Danelle Ezell said...

Congrats on a girl! How exciting!