Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some of my favorites

Christmas ornaments that is.
This one was made with Clayton's hand last year.
This one I bought our first in 2008 but after Christmas so I had the guy at the kiosk write 2009 and then we didn't have a tree that year so this year it made it's debut.
I just loved these. I got them at Target and I'm pretty sure I could have made something similar but sometimes store bought is just the route to take.
Jason made the comment that we should have an ornament with his unit crest on it made (aka I make) every time he switches units. I reminded him that our first Christmas our friend Andrew, who is an amazing artist, made this 4ID ornament for us. Bless Jason's heart, since we have never had a tree he had no idea what ornaments we had!
Just a little glimpse or some of the others and of course our angel that I love. That little springy cowboy was won by me after some crazy exchanges in a white elephant ornament exchange...anything for my cowboy right!?

No comments: