Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals for 2011

So I hate making resolutions when the new year rolls around but I am a firm believer in goals so here are my goals for 2011:
1. Read at least one book a month and blog it on my book blog...my new Kindle and joining a book club should help with this one!
2. Make one new recipe a week.
3. Make a craft project a week and blog it.
4. Blog every other day at least on this blog.
5. Cut back on my TV watching...I am thinking 2 shows a day.
6. Get "dressed" most days...I generally wear my PJ's all the time!
7. Make and follow a more structured day for Clayton.
8. Reread Babywise books and prep for Charlotte. 
9. Have a date night with Jason at least once a month.
10. Stick to bedtime for Clayton!!!
11. Breastfeed Charlotte as long as possible ( I am really aiming for at least 6 months)
12. Walk at least one mile everyday even it is my in home walking DVD...I hate super cold and super hot weather and I live in the desert so it gets super HOT!!
13. Stay on top of house work and stick to my house work schedule.
14. Plan a fun family getaway at least quarterly.
15. Stick to our budget
16. Take my contacts out everyday!!!!
17. Finish Jason's first Army scrapbook.
18. Read the Bible from beginning to end as a family.
19. Teach Clayton to recognize ALL letters and numbers.
20.Teach Clayton to pray.
21. Be more affectionate....I have a HUGE personal bubble and it needs to shrink!
22. Drink 65oz of water a day before I drink anything else.
23. Send cards on birthdays and major holidays.
24. take more pictures and videos.
25. Save more money for LONG TERM future.


So here they are and I hope that when it comes time to wrote 2012s goals I can look at these and feel like I completed something.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good goals! Can't wait to read more on your blogs too.

My goal is to breastfeed Lexi for 6 months....4 weeks into it, we'll see if we make it (this stupid mastitis has to go and FAST or it isn't going to happen!).

Unknown said...

Great goals! You can always walk with me once I'm done training for this stupid marathon! I plan on walking daily with the twins!