I realize I have been absent the last few weeks but I decided that since my mom was going to be here for Christmas that I would dedicate my time to her and the family. Jason has been home for the last 2 weeks and it has been fantastic but that will soon end on the Monday so we are making the best of it this weekend. My mom also leaves on Tuesday and Clayton goes back to PreK so I will back to the daily grind of volunteering, crafting and blogging! I have so many pictures and blogs lined up but as usual I will be behind for a little while...boo!
We were so blessed this Christmas by family so far away we were not forgotten. And it was such a blessing to have my mom here. We only get to see each other about every six months which is really hard for me but she will hopefully be back in May for the baby!
The weather has been CRAZY here and we have had to stay inside a lit more than I would like but that's just what happens sometimes. The plan is to head "down the hill" tomorrow and have dinner at the Rainforest Cafe...yummy! And then maybe head home to enjoy some sparkling apple cider...baby means no champagne for me.
Jason has made a yummy meal of marinaded grilled chicken and my momma is making the sides while I sit here so I guess I should go partake in this food. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is excited for 2011 and what is has in store for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment