Mid December we attended the Jason's squadron had a Semi Formal that was mandatory for all soldiers so of course we attended. We would have gone either way but sometimes when the term mandatory is added to an event the fun is kind of sucker out of it. But this was actually really fun.
I was stressing a little because I couldn't fit into any of my semi formal dresses with my growing bump. Luckily my dear neighbor had some dresses that she was willing to share with me. The dress I wore was hers and was actually not a maternity dress but had a waist line that allowed the bump to be comfortable.
I don't have any pictures from the night. We have point and shoot cameras but never remember to take them and I didn't want to carry my big camera all night.
It was really nice to see some of J's coworkers outside of work and the wives that I hardly ever see letting loose and having a good time minus chasing kiddos.
Before we left we had our babysitter take this picture and I hoped it would count as my weekly baby (I was 20 weeks) picture but she decided to hide in the dress. But it was a good picture of J and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment