- When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? I really enjoy relaxing beach vacations but I love crazy on the go never stop exploring vacations too. I'm really 50/50 on this one.
- What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) "Don't Take the Girl" can bring back so many memories from childhood both good and bad
- If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? Explore Italy and eat until I gained 100lbs and then hire a personal trainer to help me work off all that yummy pasta!
- What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? That my intense attention to tiny details is not a bad thing and has saved people from some awful situations
- It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? I have never seen or read anything X-Men so I pass on this one–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Witch for sure...Duh they can do magic!–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Werewolf...gross on the whole blood drinking thing
Friday, June 10, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-in...#44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment