Friday, November 20, 2009

Something about soldiers and their toys



So I guess it isn't good enough that the Army provides Jason with tanks to hang out with and big guns....yes I know it is more technical and blah blah...point is he has decided he also needs to learn to ride a Harley. I have no problems with motorcycles at all. As most of you know my dad is what is commonly referred to as a "biker" so I have been around them all my life but I never pictured Jason as the bike riding kind. This weekend he is taking the rider safety course at the Harley dealership to get a little taste of riding before actually buying one...good choice! So who knows in my next few post I might be saying that we are Harley owners! (by next few I mean sometime after the move to Cali, I get a new car and we pay off the truck!) 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think it is men and general and their toys. Michael is currently obsessed with guns. I barely have time to do anything, much less have a hobby that takes up a lot of my time.

Danielle Phillips said...

Agreed I have been trying to make a scrapbook for like 2 years now...