Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chester

Ok sorry my road trip blogs are coming so far apart...

We got to Chester late on Tuesday night (10/27/09). So we just grabbed some at the cute little Mexican restaurant up the street and headed to bed. The next day I took my mom and Aunt on a little tour of our town. First stop the Blanford Church and Cemetery. I know it is a little creep but Clayton loved climbing and running all over the little "up" as he called them.   


He was giving a speech?

Karen and Clayton exploring

I thought this was such a pretty fall scene


Since Jason and Clayton and I will be out of town for Jason's birthday everyone is celebrating his birthday when they come to visit. My mom found this little sea food place on the James River. The view was awesome but the food was not that great :(

We decided to scope the place out before dinner and while we were there we saw the James River plantations. Above is my aunt picking some cotton, which by the way made for great fall decor in my center piece.

Shirley Plantation




The family at Jason's birthday dinner ( a month early!)

No comments: