Ok if you know me even a little bit you know that I am a very scheduled and I love to plan out everything. I actually get very upset when something does not get planned way in advanced and when schedules are not followed. I know this is a personality flaw and I have tried to work on it but I am just this way! Side note I think this part of me is why I really love Babywise/toddlerwise.
So as part of my weekly scheduling I assign each day a room and then make a chore to do list in addition to the room of the day. I have found some major flaws in this routine. One: I am always cleaning. Instead of cleaning the whole house on one day (impossible with a toddler) and then having some cleaning free days, I am always cleaning something. Two: if there is a room I hate cleaning I being to hate that day. For example, I HATE cleaning bathrooms. HATE IT!!! Bathrooms always got done on Thursdays but now I go to Starbucks on Thursdays and didn't want to combine such a horrible task with such a great one so I moved bathrooms to Wednesday. Now, you guessed it, I hate Wednesdays. I especially hate this Wednesday because Jason's work schedule is off and as much as I liked him home this morning I like schedules....enough said
1 comment:
You are too funny! I wish I had your drive, but I just can't motivate myself. I hate cleaning!
Post a Comment