So I guess I will be brave enough to share the results of the shopping trip.
Total balance: 156.53
Kroger Plus card discount:22.70
Coupon Savings: 16.20
Bonus (double) coupons : 1
Total Savings: 39.90
after savings the final bill was 116.63 so although my goal of having more savings than spending I think I did pretty well. I am considering adding all the savings up and buying myself something really nice...or just put the money in savings...who knows
1 comment:
D-L,
I'm totally impressed regardless of whether you saved more than you spent. I love the idea of using coupons, but I get lazy and pretty much feel like as long as I got a BOGO at Publix, then it was cheap enough. I am DETERMINED to start doing better, though...I'm trying to use that Southern Savers website to get motivated. She does all kinds of great things w/ the CVS freebies, and I think some of her tips/sales might cover the VA area, too, at least for the drug stores.
Love the new pics! It was so fun seeing y'all in Helen.
Love, Devin
Post a Comment