Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coupon Clipper Extraordinaire

As I was looking at a friends blog I somehow ended up on another person's blog and they were talking about this organizer called a Couponizer. I thought organization+coupons+ grocery shopping= my favorite things. So I did some research on the Couponizer and discovered that I HAD to have one. It came in the mail last week and I have been patiently awaiting Sunday (coupons in the Sunday paper and grocery day). I just finished my list and getting my coupons in their little holders and I am ready for today's trip to Kroger.

If my next post does not mention the Couponizer or how much I saved....it was not a good trip

2 comments:

Lindsey M. said...

Looks interesting. How was the shopping trip, is the couponizer worth the money?

Angie Fari said...

Kroger.....YUCK! I am thinking that I should start HEB's here!