Monday: I took Clayton to the Dr (already blogged on that subject). Then we had lunch with Jason and Andrew at a BBQ place on post, by "we" I mean Angie, Clayton and I. The food was good but it was the first place i had even been that did not have a high chair...weird?!? So he sat in a big boy chair and did just fine. Oh I forgot to mention that at the Dr. Clayton has moved up to the standing scale. He thought he was really cool. Now at home he is always trying to weigh himself.
Tuesday: We were supposed to go to a play hour thing on post but the Dr suggested that he stay at home as much as possible for a few days and let the medicine settle in his system. So maybe next week! I was also supposed to go to spouses "coffee" (social gathering for spouses, we usually actually don't drink coffee but the "Old Army" terms still linger) but it was canceled.
PS- Clayton is walking around behind me doing the 2 finger nose pick...GROSS!
Wednesday: On Wednesday mornings Chick-Fil-A does a Bible Story hour. It was pretty fun. The children that Clayton sat with were really annoying and loud so he paid more attention to them then the story. We recapped when we got home. I love that CFA does things like that!
Thursday: OK so most of you who read this know that I am a super planner and pretty obsessive about everything. So I took the fact that we had nothing planned as a good excuse to drag Clayton around to scope out the local grocery stores. My findings : Kroger is still a top runner and Food Lion came in a close second. FL is currently running a buy 6 milks get the seventh free special. We go through 2 gallons a week easy so that will be great. You can do this special as many times as you can until the end of October. Plus, I went on the FL website and took this game/quiz and got a coupon for a dollar off and milk/ cheese product! Another great thing happened this day....our Roomba came!
Friday: The library on post hosts a story/craft hour every Friday so we checked it out and it was a blast! Then we went to lunch with Jason and Andrew in their food court which was also fun. Another event happened Friday night but it requires it's own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment