Friday, April 8, 2011

34/35 week Charlotte update (posted at 36w4d...i'm a little behind!!)

How far along?
34/35 weeks

Maternity clothes?
yes! and some of Jason's clothes too!

Stretch marks?
one little line popped up this week....not happy

Weight gained:
total- 27lbs according to my scale and 30 lbs according to the dr scale. I wear a towel at home...fully dressed at the Dr so I am sticking with my at home weight!

Sleep:
Horrible! Restless leg syndrome is in full force and there is really nothing I can find that will help. So I spend most of the night moving around. Dr suggested no more naps and no more caffeine...led to headaches so I went back to caffeine and no naps and seems to be helping me fall asleep.

Best moment this/last week:
Honestly, this week has been rough. I have been an emotional disaster and I am at the "done" stage and still have 4 weeks left to go :(

Movement:
She is a moving machine! And those tiny feet may be cute when she gets here but right now they hurt!!

Food cravings:
Sweets and bread...good for weight gain right!

Gender:
Girl-Charlotte Grace

Labor Signs:
Cramping and I feel her much lower but no contractions or fluid or anything really concerning

Belly Button in or out?
out

Wedding rings on or off?
I put them back on and the rash seems to be staying away unless I swell at night and then I have to take them off to sleep

What I miss:
sleeping

What I am looking forward to:
Having my body back and meeting my little girl

Weekly Wisdom:
Drink lots of water!

Milestones:
Since I write these at the end of every two weeks I am actually 36 weeks tomorrow so I am with in the month of d-day!!!


No Dr. appointments this week but I do have one this Thursday and then I start every week. I am hoping that this one coming up is just as easy as the others have been...I am pretty swollen and a little concerned about it since pre-eclampsia runs in my family but I am hoping it is just this crazy desert climate!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Getting CLOSE!!! and you've done AWESOME on your weight gain, good for you!!! Can't WAIT to see her!!!