1. What is your must have gadget? My straightener and my Kindle
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? I really thought I would be a teacher and that I would not be married this early (got married at 22) and I never thought I would live on the opposite coast!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? Good ole' chocolate chip cookies from the back of the nestle chocolate chip bag 4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? Take a step back and remember what this life offers me that a non military life cannot 5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? Find friends that are going through the same thing...no one understands like some one in the same situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment