Friday, April 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in...#38

  1. How many pets do you have? And what type? We have NO pets and it will be that way for awhile!
  2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? Scrapbooking and card making. I also love to make something that represents out time apart. 
  3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?  Gum and snacks they can't get at home. Letters, photos and cute crafts from the kids.
  4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? I would love to be on that new show Pregnant in Heels but I will not be pregnant in a few days so I guess it would be pointless :)
  5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? We had a newborn...like he was 2 weeks old when my hubby left and that was REALLY hard but at the same time the biggest blessing I could have asked for!

No comments: