The only picture I could find that showed my stomach at all during this week...we were having gelato for ice cream
How far along?
30/31 weeks
Maternity clothes?
yes. I actually wore a pair of non maternity jeans that are a few sizes bigger than my regular pants and while they were a little big it was nice to wear real pants. Shirts are half and half.
Stretch marks?
none
Weight gained:
total- 22lbs according to my scale and 25 lbs according to the dr scale. I wear a towel at home...fully dressed at the Dr so I am sticking with my at home weight!
Sleep:
Horrible! Restless leg syndrome is in full force and there is really nothing I can find that will help. So I spend most of the night moving around.
Best moment this/last week: Charlotte finally having the hiccups for just a second but I love that!
Movement:
She is a moving machine!
Food cravings:
Sweets, oatmeal, and recent Apple Cider..weird!
Gender:
Girl-Charlotte Grace
Labor Signs:
Non, some Braxton hicks but nothing too serious. More cramping this week than last but I'm still thinking nothing serious.
Belly Button in or out?
on its way out
Wedding rings on or off?
off...they are causing a rash like they did with Clayton
What I miss:
Honestly a nice glass of wine and sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to:
Having my body back and meeting my little girl
Weekly Wisdom:
Drink lots of water!
Milestones:
I am in the single digit weeks now!!!
1 comment:
i really, really love the name charlotte...if it wasn't my mother in laws name i'd probably use it too! cool yet classic ;) super excited to see your little girl!
Post a Comment