Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jogging Stroller



When Clayton was born I bought a travel system from Graco.
I love this stroller but I had a small car and traveled by plane often so I decided I needed a lightweight but sturdy umbrella type stroller. I got a Combi Flare.
Well then we moved to Fort Irwin where it is impossible to walk with a stroller that is not made to go off road so enters our newest member of or stroller collection
The Baby Trend Velocity Matrix....I love this stroller soooo much and would recommend it to anyone that strolls in rocks or anything but even ground
I know it is crazy that we have 3 strollers for one child and that we may end up having to get a double in the future but they are essential!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

we go on walks EVERY morning...do you think a jogging stroller would be good for me? It's always on pavement though so I don't know if I really need one?

Elizabeth said...

We have 6! It sounds ridiculous but you need one for every occassion.

Danielle Phillips said...

Em...I say everyone should have one but in reality you may not if you walk on pavement all the time. But you are a deal finder, as I normally am, but since EVERYONE here needs one no one was selling them and we are 1 hr from the nearest town that has consignment or resell stores. So I would look for a good deal and then maybe get one...I had seen them several times but never needed one

Anonymous said...

ha ha we have two strollers right now, and We have been looking at a jogging one! I guess I'm not the only one that will have three strollers for one kid! Ha Ha. I just used diapers.com like a week ago, love that site! :)