Sunday, May 30, 2010

4 years...17ish more to go!


On May 13th Jason has been in the 4 years...meaning 17ish more to go until retirment! In those 4 years we have lived together for 2 (1 year of training, 1 year deployment), Jason has lived in 4 states (I have joined him for 3 of those), had a baby, celebrated 3 years of marriage together and much much more! I would not trade a moment of it...maybe that deployment could go!
Jason loves blackberries so in honir of his 4 years I made him a waffle with my new waffle iron and a black berry 4. He started eating the berries without even knowing what it was for...boys!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I just came across your blog! I've got an army man too, aren't they the best? Mine's been in for about 6 years now, but time goes fast! Loved the waffle maker!