Monday, May 3, 2010

diapers.com

As many of you know we are living in a very isolated area. The commissary and PX do not always care what I am looking for or have it in stock and the nearest town which is also hit or miss is about 40 miles away so when I heard about diapers.com I was intrigued. I have seen the ads in magazines and websites but I had never really paid attention because I always had a store nearby that had what I wanted. I decided to look on the website and see how true the $10 off you first order of diapers and the 2 day shipping were. They are so true!! I saved about $20 in gas, shipping and overall saving on a huge box of diapers....maybe the last we will buy, for Clayton that is! I ordered the diapers on Saturday night and they got here this afternoon...that is super fast and they count Sunday as a business day which most companies do not.

They also have a friend referal program if you have never ordered from diapers.com and you enter DANN9208 as a coupon code you can get $10 off your purchase (i'm not sure if that is in addition to or instead of the other $10 offer) and I get a $5 credit on my account! Win win!!

No comments: