Goodness have we been busy yet I can't really remember what we have done. Life I guess. We are in such a routine here and I love that. Clayton has started getting up really early (that means 7 for us) and at first I HATED it but we have made it work and actually naps are working out better and he seems to need them more.
So about a week or so ago I noticed that Clayton was showing signs of teething again. He has his front top and bottom 8 and his four 12 month molars. So I sat him down and tried to take a look and noticed that his cuspids or canines or whatever you want to call them were starting to come through. I thought it was really early for that but within a few days the first one broke through and the other 3 are not far behind. Luckily Clayton usually gets through cutting teeth really quickly so it hasn't been bad.
Wednesday story hour at Chick Fil A has ended now that school started back here. We are looking for something to fill that gap. No luck yet but I am looking! The weather has been really great so I am hoping the new activity may be something outside. I miss my old neighborhood so much! Every day we sat outside for hours talking while the kids played. Here there just isn't that community. I am hoping and have that Ft, Irwin is very community oriented...we will see in a few months!
We spent the weekend in Colonial Williamsburg with my mom...there will be whole post on that later.
As much as I love this fall like weather my allergies hate it...I am going to take some meds and get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment