Clayton loved to feed these ducks behind our hotel until one snapped at his finger and then he was over them
The next weekend we joined our friends on a trip to Busch Gardens and Jamestown/Yorktown. There were no other children on the trip and I am always really nervous when we take Clayton to places with only adults. He is normal a very go with the flow kind of kid and he was this weekend but as any of you with children know they can be unpredictable and turn a vacation upside down. Luckily the couple (Angie and Andrew) know Clayton very well and is very comfortable with them so everything went smoothly.
I love these things!
Clayton was so scared of Elmo. Elmo faked crying to Clayton to hug him and that was worthless the child was terrified. We finally convinced him to blow him a kiss.
I love these things!
We did get to ride the carousel with him and as long as he could see me there he was ok. I really hope he grows out of this. I LOVE roller coasters!
This is Powhatans hut. They were the Indians that were native to the area the settlers landed.
This is the ship (replica) that the settlers came in on.
The fam in front on the same ship
Waiting to get into the Jamestown visitors center.
If you look beside C there is a cutout in the bench of the Jamestown symbol
No comments:
Post a Comment