Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nothing to blog about

I have been waiting all week for something eventful to happen but nothing really did. but here are some highlights:

Biggest Loser: I love it! I think I am really going to to like this season, I love 2nd chances and that is the theme. I already have my favorite and am super excited for Tuesday...speaking of, I am also super excited for Thursday. Grey's Anatomy looks like it is going to be a great opening!

Maymont: My new friend Jill and my Army "sister" Angie took Clayton and Jill's son Kemper (7 days older than C) to a Nature Center and Garden called Maymont. It was a lot of fun! The boys ran until they literally crashed out and we were exausted from chasing them. They must have walked a mile, which is a lot for those little legs.

Pumpkin: I LOVE FALL!!!!! I love pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin spice beer and decorating for fall and Halloween and the little candy corn pumpkins...etc I am in love with this season. The leaves are already changing here! I can't wait until they are completely changed. We are thinking about taking a trip to the Shenandoah Valley for a hot air balloon festival...seems fun

Cows: Clayton is going to be a cow for Halloween. I found the top vest thing at a consignment shop ($2) and I found black felt that is self adhesive that I am going to adhere patches on a white sweat suit..it should be really cute.

I am transitioning Clayton from 2 naps to one. In order to make this work I am keeping him busy every morning during his nap. I have an activity planned for every morning this week and hopefully we will make it through!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'd love to hear about the activities you do with Clayton to keep him busy instead of napping! We're in the process of dropping Kye's third nap and I'm clueless as to what to do to entertain him haha!

Erin Cutler said...

You should definitely go to the Shen. Valley... It is absolutely GORGEOUS! It is by far one of my absolute favorite places in the world! Just ask Gary... every single time we go visit his family, I make him drive me through the valley! Hope y'all are doing well!