Friday, February 20, 2009

Schedules make the Day!

So Clayton is testing out this new schedule. First let me say that the fact that he changes his schedule every other week, not by a lot but enough to annoy me, is so frustrating. Just when I think ok this is our day he comes and moves it all around. I am really trying to set a schedule in stone to make the transition of Jason coming home a little easier for all of us. So, yesterday was just like the two days before so I thought we were headed in a good direction. he went to bed last night at 8:30 almost exactly was asleep by 8:45...so far so good. He usually wakes up around 6 for a bottle and lays there for a while and goes back to bed. At first I was trying to eliminate that but he was so unbearable by 9:30 I went back to the old plan. So now he goes back to sleep around 6:30 and waked for good around 8:15. Well this morning I was not woken up by his little chatter, I was woken by the garbage truck that comes at 9. So I thought ok well he is sleeping in...mind you he had nothing to eat or drink since 8:20 the night before. I got up, got a shower, drank some coffee...11:00 rolls around and he is still asleep! I force him awake and he cries and tries to go back to sleep. The day has been horrible. I am a scheduled person and the fact that we are off by 5 hours is driving me crazy! It is 2:30 and he hasn't has lunch....ps. he is taking another nap!

No comments: