Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So he might need a haircut

I decided a long time ago that Jason was going to give Clayton his first haircut and against all arguments from my friends here in TX, I am sticking by that decision. However, the hair is getting a little out of control. Example, tonight in the bath tub while washing Clayton's hair I thought I would give him a Mohawk and sure enough it was long enough!
Clayton has learned to give high fives! He is growing so dang fast, I love watching him grow but I miss my baby so much!
If you look really hard in the picture above you can see Clayton's top teeth. I know this is a bad angle but it was th only way he would show them. Well, Clayton is down for the night and I have a ton of TiVo to catch up on....more later

1 comment:

Rachael said...

OMG that hair! Stick by your decision, that is so special! Who cares if he looks like a wildman for a while?! hahaha