Clayton waving to Daddy (aka- the cell phone)Since my last post Clayton has learned to wave. At first it was only to animals, weird I know! But now he is doing it for people too. The problem is that he only waves goodbye never hello and if I ask him to wave to someone he then wants to leave immediately. He has also been sleeping a ton! I'm thinking another growth spurt may be here really soon. I think I have finally figured out a good system for feeding him everything he needs in a day without over feeding him. He seems to be dong great and has actually cut himself off of bottle. So now he is drinking between 24 and 30 oz of formula a day. I felt like was not enough but the Dr. said take Clayton's cues, so that is what I will do.
We are slowly, needing to be quickly, preparing ourselves to become a family of 3 again. After 10 months it will be so nice to have Jason home again. I can't wait for him to see the day to day with Clayton and how much he grows and changes everyday! I'm so excited!
3 comments:
I love the Danielle and Clayton updates! Keep them up!
And what is the official return date for Jason now?
Love, Dev
They haven't given us official word yet but we are looking at the the first two weeks in March!
I am so excited for you and Clayton! YIPPIE! You get a break!! hahahahaha
Post a Comment