Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pictures are more fun anyway!

I tried to post a blog of each day of our trip home to GA on block leave but now too much time has passed and I am forgetting details and lets face it a post full of fun pictures and little captions are more fun to look at!
Our trip starting on Day 2 in pictures...lots of pictures! 
Clayton and Hunter SO ready to get the lake adventure going



Daddy and Charlotte snuggling (as much as she will let you) on the 4th


Our American girl
Sibling love

And I'm done
Charlotte in Kidpod tent! The best baby item for the beach/lake/anywhere!
The little beach we swam at had this really cool GIANT float...Clayton was a fan
 Clayton was exhausted after the fun day at the beach

Charlotte waiting on the boat ride to see the fireworks
Our little cousin Chloe
Clayton waiting on the boat
What is all the wind about?
 Just relaxing
Jason relaxing on the boat
Clayton playing with Papa in the pool
The babies and their grandparents...I love Clayton's face
I love this baby girl and her daddy

Clayton passing time at the restaurant with orange smiles

How Charlotte spent her time at dinner
We took the kiddos to Wilder's World (an indoor bounce house) Great Time!!
Charlotte was bored!
Juice break

Jason took this time to relax
 Bethany and I and our girls :)
 We had some newborn pictures taken by Amanda (my hair stylist)


Clayton and Jason riding the train at Mall of GA (bad picture but I was nursing and picture all at once)
 Jason watching Clayton and I ride the carousel

Stretching before play is best


What are those kids doing?

Grandma and Charlotte

Yeah I have a giant flower on my head.. so what?

Grandma (my mom) and Doobee (my Aunt Karen) and the babies

Clayton and his new love Kayla (my cousin)

Clayton begging Kayla to come back to CA with us :(

My aunt Michelle and Charlotte

Blowing some bubbles 
 I'm sure pickles was so excited to see us go!
 Trader Joe's...a little shopping and a little lobster hunting 


Cousin Blair

Say cheese and this is what you get

Blair had a giant glow stick she was calling cheese as in string cheese

Looking (not licking) through the umbrella hole

Jessica (my cousin)

Peek a Boo

Aunt Sande and Charlotte

Doobee and Lottie

Pawpaw and Lottie having some dinner

Nana and C reading some Thomas
 Family!!
Lottie's first pedi
 
Some smiles for Aunt Lecia before we headed back to California

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I can definitely see the family resemblance between your cousin, aunt, and yourself!