I am still going to use Your Baby's First Year Week by Week as my reference and combine the 4 weeks into one post covering more development at a time. As far as the rest of the family we will get our blog time in too, promise!
Week 13...
Schedule: Same as last week
Eating: She is still eating every 3 hours until 6 pm and then I wake her between 9-11pm and that was carrying her though until at least 5:30 but lately she can only make it to 4. I have experimented with waking at different times and she still gets up 4-4:30 so I'm just going with it right now. But in the end she is still getting the same amount of feedings. She is getting 2 formula bottles a day per her pediatrician. She needed a little help gaining weight and processing food so instead of supplementing a few ounces randomly through the day I give 2 whole bottles and pump. She did move to the medium flow nipples on her bottles.
Sleeping: She sleeps great at night until 4am and she goes right back to sleep after I feed her. Napping has not been great. There are several naps that only last a 30 minutes or so and she will cry the rest of the time...45 minute intruder? At night she is CIO and that is working great. She never cried more than 15 minutes and if she does it is usually an indication that something is wrong. She no longer sleeps with a swaddler and that was her choice. The nights she has it take much longer to fall asleep!
YBFYWBW
-laughing more...she will "talk" to us and toys
-smiling...she is smiling in response to people other than family
-tummy time...still screams and because of it she has not even attempted to roll over or push up on her elbows or arms...I'm getting worried :(
-toys... loves her mobile, and still loving Lilly the Lion but her favorite toy is her fingers!
- Pacifier...she needs her paci when she is going to sleep but she has starting taking it out and sucking her fingers instead. When we see her we try to give her the paci back but she likes her fingers
-started napping in her room
- skin getting a little better now that she is on medicated lotion and running the humidifier
-getting excited...she will get super excited and kick and laugh and then in the next second burst into tears. I'm guessing she is getting over excited and doesn't know how to calm her self back down.
-sitting...she can sit in her Bumbo and against the Boppy or pillows
-grasping...has learned to grasp but not always to let go
- bubbles..she is blowing bubbles like crazy!!
Clayton: Finished up Space camp last Friday and has a little break until school starts on Friday. He is getting a new teacher AGAIN. This is the 5th time he has changed teachers! Got to love the Army life. We have been spending more time with friends such as he twins that live next door and our new friends Anora and Anya. He will be going to school (not in the same class) with Anora and Anya and is very excited about it!
This is our neighbor Faith
Me: I am feeling smaller after 2 weeks of workouts but numbers are not reflecting :( Maybe its muscle maybe something else but I do know that WW is not working in my favor! My milk supply is suffering and I am not taking in enough calories for a good weight loss from working out. So I am just writing down what I eat so that I am holding myself accountable but not worrying about the points and focusing more on healthy eating and taking in enough protein.
Jason: J changes command on the 31st and then back into his second command on the 6th of October. He is looking at some options for future in Army and needs prayer that we make/are given the best option for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment