- What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? I love Cupcake and Combat Boots. She is a dear friend of mine and I love hearing of her adventures in the kitchen, around the newest town the Army has sent her and sweet dog Libby!
- What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)? Eating cereal for dinner and being able to watch whatever I want on TV without hear how lame it is that I watch teen shows on MTV!
- How long did you date your
before getting engaged? Married? My husband and I dated for about 9 months before we got engaged and got married 1 year and 8 days after we got engaged and will celebrate our 4th anniversary in May. - What do you think your
s/o would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? We have talked about this several times and my husband would be police officer or something in law enforcement if he wasn't a soldier. - If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families? If I could talk to the Secretary of the Army I would really like to ask him to help improve the commissary on some of the smaller post, like Ft Irwin, CA. We are 31 miles from the highway that leads another 15 miles to the next store and we are always running out of staple items here without many choices as to where to go next!
Friday, February 18, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-in...my first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the Friday Fill-In fun! Wow, it sounds like your grocery situation is even rougher than ours was at a podunk base in South Texas. The commissary was lousy, but at least there was a pretty good grocery store there in town.
Aww thanks for the shout out, D!! I missed the Friday Fill-In this week b/c we were in Tucson.
BTW, you looks so dang cute pregnant!! I love all the pics!
Post a Comment