Tuesday, February 8, 2011

26/27 Week Charlotte Update

I keep forgetting to take pictures on the weeks that I don't have a sticker for and they only come in 24...28...32 etc. So 26/27 weeks got forgot :(


How far along?
26/27 weeks

Maternity clothes?
yes. I actually wore a pair of non maternity jeans that are a few sizes bigger than my regular pants and while they were a little big it was nice to wear real pants. Shirts are half and half.

Stretch marks?
none

Weight gained:
total- 19lbs...but I am certain its all water...or girl scout cookies!

Sleep:
Pretty good. I have found a good position that doesn't bother my hip. I am starting the pee a couple times a night thing though...ugg

Best moment this/last week:
getting my appetite back...this will not be good in a few weeks when I am complaining about my weight (see weigh gain comment above...the weight is packing on!)

Movement:
She is a moving machine!

Food cravings:
Apples...specifically gala apples. CHOCOLATE!!

Gender:
Girl-Charlotte Grace

Labor Signs:
Non, some Braxton hicks but nothing too serious

Belly Button in or out?
on its way out

Wedding rings on or off?
off...they are causing a rash like they did with Clayton

What I miss:
Honestly a nice glass of wine

What I am looking forward to:
Having my body back and meeting my little girl

Weekly Wisdom:
Drink lots of water!

Milestones:
Third trimester oh and we ordered the crib!!!

No comments: