28/29 weeks
Maternity clothes?
yes. I actually wore a pair of non maternity jeans that are a few sizes bigger than my regular pants and while they were a little big it was nice to wear real pants. Shirts are half and half.
Stretch marks?
none
Weight gained:
total- 22lbs according to my scale and 25 lbs according to the dr scale. I wear a towel at home...fully dressed at the Dr so I am sticking with my at home weight!
Sleep:
Pretty good. I have found a good position that doesn't bother my hip. I am starting the pee a couple times a night thing though...ugg
Best moment this/last week:
Finding out I am having a baby shower. While I don't really need anything for the baby, except all things pink (!) it is so sweet that my friends are coming together to welcome this precious little girl into the world :)
Movement:
She is a moving machine!
Food cravings:
Sweets, oatmeal, and recent Apple Cider..weird!
Gender:
Girl-Charlotte Grace
Labor Signs:
Non, some Braxton hicks but nothing too serious
Belly Button in or out?
on its way out
Wedding rings on or off?
off...they are causing a rash like they did with Clayton
What I miss:
Honestly a nice glass of wine
What I am looking forward to:
Having my body back and meeting my little girl
Weekly Wisdom:
Drink lots of water!
Milestones:
The crib is here and we cleaning out and organizing her room a little bit everyday...until then our house is a mess!!!
Dr said: Everything looked great and that I was right on track. She did say that I was gaining weight a little faster than she liked :( I passed the glucose test and had yet another 2 vials of blood drawn to check antibodies for my Rhogam shot. Which I got and it hurt like crazy!! But its just another small discomfort for the greater good of the baby right? We have ball (I think I have mentioned this) when i am 36 weeks and it is 3 hours away so I asked the Dr what her thoughts were and she said as of right now I am good to go but to take the car seat just in case! As we get closer she will re-look at things and give a better opinion. I'm not really sure what I want her to say :)
28 Weeks
29 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment