Monday, November 29, 2010

18 week Baby 2 update

I am 18 weeks now. I feel like I'm a week off or something...oh well!

No picture this week but I hope to get one up soon. I think the baby is the size of a bell pepper or some other veggie!

How far along?
         18 weeks
Maternity clothes?
         Pants yes unless they are stretchy and some tops but mostly non-maternity tops still
Stretch marks?
          none
Weight gained:
          total- 2lbs
Sleep:
       Decent...the baby is laying on my sciatica and my hip goes numb and then I am in horrible pain :(
Best moment this/last month:
        I think I felt the baby move, and getting some of my energy back!
Movement:
        A little (I think) When Clayton sits in my lap I feel some major pressure in my tummy...sibling rivalry already?
Food cravings:
         Fettucini Alfredo...seriously it is all I think about! Anything Peppermint but that might be the time of year not the baby :)
Gender:
         Hopefully we find out on the 13th of December
Labor Signs:
         None but I think this baby is sitting lower that Clayton did
Belly Button in or out?
          in
Wedding rings on or off?
         on...but causing a rash like they did with Clayton
What I miss:
          Honestly a nice glass of wine
What I am looking forward to:
          Finding out the gender!
Weekly Wisdom:
          Drink lots of water!
Milestones:
          Everyday with a pregnancy feels like a milestone...but I have not gotten "sick" in over a week so I              will say that.

1 comment:

Danelle Ezell said...

Woohoo on the not getting sick!