Friday, November 19, 2010

16 weeks...a plum

How far along?
        16 weeks
Maternity clothes?
         Half and Half
Stretch marks?
          none
Weight gained:
          2 lbs maybe...I have been really sick!
Sleep:
         Decent...the baby is laying on my sciatica and my hip goes numb and then I am in horrible pain :(
Best moment this/last month:
          I think I felt the baby move, and getting some of my energy back!
Movement:
          A little (I think) When Clayton sits in my lap I feel some major pressure in my tummy...sibling rivalry already?
Food cravings:
           Sweets, fruity stuff and ice
Gender:
           we don't know yet but I think it is a boy!
Labor Signs:
            nope
Belly Button in or out?
             in
Wedding rings on or off?
             on
What I miss:
             Wearing normal pants and not having to unbutton them when I sit down!
What I am looking forward to:
             Finding out the gender and hearing the heartbeat this upcoming Thursday
Weekly Wisdom:
              Rest when I can and not overdo it
Milestones:
             Reaching the 16 week just seems big. 12 was great but for some reason 16 seems more concrete!

No comments: