Wow I had no idea it had been that long since I blogged. I have like 6 blogs ready to be published but we were waiting for the right time to say anything.....
We are expecting baby 2 in early May!
Obviously I have known for awhile but wasn't ready to post and then there was a little bump in the road and I wasn't sure what was going to happen so we held off longer telling everyone. But with the great power of prayer it all worked out and we have been given the "everything looks great" from my OB. While I know that things can still happen after you hear a heart beat I don't want to live in constant stress and fear so I am relishing in the moment of being pregnant and praying everyday that God will give me the strength and the ability and the chance to carry the baby to full term.
We are very excited and although much like with Clayton I am SICK...we are still happy and looking foward to May!
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEYOND thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering when you were going to post again :-) Congrats neighbor! We'll continue to pray for you and baby!!
Jolene
Post a Comment