Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Catching the vision

The weekend of February 15-17 I travelled to Dallas/Ft Worth for AdvoCare Success School. What is Success School-for me it was a time to understand what I really had on my hands with people that were discovering that same. SS was a weekend to relax in a high energy environment with some amazing people. It was a weekend to re-evaluate why I chose to get involved in AdvoCare in the first place and where that decision can now take me.

Through out the weekend we went to several training sessions to learn more about the products, the business as a whole and how to share that properly with others.

Some highlights for me: Hearing President HW Bush speak, worshiping with Micheal W Smith, listening to several stories from people that were just like us and are now making more money and have more success than I can even begin to imagine having.

The theme for this year is "Catch the Vision". I can say that I caught the vision that AdvoCare has for the future but I also caught on to what I needed to do to intentionally be apart of that future.

 
This video is a recap of the weekend:
http://youtu.be/n5M0R-8XhZU

At the closing the whole arena erupted with confetti-pretty neat!

"A whole arena of like minded people with the same heart beat"-Sherrie Wright  



Jason Whiten-Tight End for Dallas Cowboys inviting us to his house for August Success School! I can't wait to be in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium in 6 months!!


Our Team after the Legacy Team Dinner- yummy!!



Drew Brees- National Endorser



Rachel, Danelle and I enjoyed the weekend together 



The one and only Micheal W Smith- how many companies allow for a church service and push for  the beliefs of a Christian community.

One of the exciting announcements at SS is always the release of the new products. The new products for this SS: The Raw Bar

A new Dairy-Free Meal Replacement Bar
And finally 3 new Spark flavors! But with a twist...the "buds" are supposed to decide which of the 3 flavors stays. I have tried all three and WATERMELON is by far the best!! If you would like to vote go to the AdvoCare Facebook page and place you vote.


I took this picture the morning I flew out. The first time in 5 years I have flown without children, flown to something for me not just to visit family but to get away from family. I sat reflecting on how peaceful I felt. J's job (deployment) was totally up in the air at that point and I should have been worrying about that but I wasn't. I was ready to work on me and figure out what my place and goals are for the next year.

 
If someone were to ask me if I thought going to SS was a worth it, I would say 100%.
 
If you want to be apart of this incredible company-let me know! I would love to take you to Dallas with me in August!!

No comments: