Sometimes I feel so let down when I make a goal list on the first and look back on 12/31 and realize that I completed well... none of it really. I think so much changes in our lives in a year that making specific goals just may not work. I made certain goals lst year that worked great for us as a family of 3. Or goals with Clayton and then his needs for the year changed.
I don't want to be disspointed on December 31, 2012. I want to look back and think "I did a great job at being the best Christian, wife, Army spouse, mom, daughter, friend, homemaker , organiztional freak, teacher, leader I could have been". There are a few things we as a fmily would like to accomplish like travel more, photgraph and video more, pay off my car (Thanks to Dave Ramsey we are down to only my car and then we will be debt free!!). I myself would like to get in better shape. I would like to try out some running and enjoy it. I would like to be able to look potential disasters in the face with a plan instead of anxiety and I would like to find a place in women's ministry (PWOC) here on post.
By the end of 2012 we will have a 4 year old, a 1 year old, 5 years of marriage, 6 years of Army life and another command with a possible move completed and I could not be more excited about these adventures...so here's to 2012 being another great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment