So today I am officially 40 weeks pregnant. I went in to my OB for a check and there was still no progress on my own but apparently I have a favorable cervix for the foley bulb induction. I check back into the hospital tonight at 6 pm and they will start my pitocin around 6 am tomorrow morning. I am actually super nervous even though I knew this day was coming and I knew that I was going to be induced and I have already had one baby, I am still super anxious. Clayton will be staying with my mom and going to school tomorrow and that is a huge weight off of our shoulders but not being the one taking care of him and doing his day to day routine is a little hard for me. Maybe when Grandma goes to get him from school I will have had the baby!
Prayers that this is smooth and quick and everything goes according to plan!
I actually wrote this on the 2nd but just now got a chance to post it...the birth story is to come!
1 comment:
Congrats!!
Post a Comment