Things have been crazy busy around here and I have a feeling it is only going to get worse. So I decided to do a complete revamp of all schedules in our house. Cleaning, Clayton's daily, my blogging...all scheduled!!
I love blogging and crafting but I feel so overwhelmed without some sort of schedule that goes with it.
And we won't even talk about Clayton and the craziness of a toddler and all of his social events!
I hope the new shedule will work out better for everyone. I plan to post it if nothing more than my own accountability :)
So here goes...a new and improved organized us!!! Wish us luck
2 comments:
What would that schedule be? Do you want our schedule to help with yours? As you know, I'm super scheduled :-) Lol!
Jolene
The schedule is coming! I have time scheduled out to blog about the schedule :)
Post a Comment