Sunday, March 7, 2010

Barstow Station

Things have not been going the best for us lately and unfortunatly Clayton is getting lost in the shuffle of the annoyance of the tiny room, house date issues and inablility to find a reliable car shipping company. The poor child doesn't have anyone to play with and only the toys that he got for Christmas that would fit in the room. I was starting to get depressed about how boring his life must be.

We had to go to Barstow to finish up my birthday weekend so I thought it would be fun to take Clayton on a little surprise to Barstow Station. He loved it! We ate at McDonald's because we don't have it on post so it was a treat and we ate it in a converted dining car...so much fun!

Clayton's Face when he realized where we were

C eating his nuggets in the dining car
 To finish up my birthday I bought a shirt I bought last birthday adventure but in a different color...I loved it! And then we had dinner at Di Napoli's Firehouse. They serve italian food and the best Tiramisu I have had in a while. It was nice to finish up my birthday....oh oh and how can I forget. On the way out of town we stopped at the Post Office where I found 3 more Cricut cartridges and some money to go toward Design Studio. I found a great deal on the Gypsy for Cricut so I got the instead. All in all this birthday is over and I can say again that it was quite memorable but a good birthday in the end.

No comments: