It has been forever since I blogger so let me give a quick recap.
Mid December : Jason graduated from Captain’s Career Course and we moved (PCSed) from Ft. Lee Virginia and headed home.(December 19) On the way home we ran into an unexpected snow storm and had to spend an extra night on the road making us miss my cousins wedding rehearsal!
Deember 20- My beautiful cousin Jessica got married and Clayton was the ring bearer. He was the best ring bearer a toddler could be and looked super cute in his suit!
December 21- We headed to South Georgia to celebrate Christmas with Jason’s family. We had a great time! It was a little weird because I have never missed Christmas with my family but it was really fun to see how other people celebrate. Clayton, and Jason and I got SO much stuff that we had to rent a UHaul to get it all to California! This was a very special Christmas because Jason was home to celebrate with us and it was the first year Clayton seemed to have any idea what was going on.
December 22- My other cousin Devin, sister to the one that got married, welcomed her little baby girl into the world…my first 2nd cousin going in that generational direction. I am very sad that I won’t be able to watch her grow and that the next time I see her she will be sitting and eating real food!
December 28- We headed back up to North Georgia where we celebrated Christmas and New Years with my side of the family. Again we all got amazing gifts to add to the Uhaul and had a blast spending time with family.
January 8-January 29- Jason attended Airborne school and I bounced around the state visiting family and getting ready for the big move.
I think that brings me up to speed on the big items! Now that we are headed to a new place and not trying to suck as much out of a day as possible I am going to be much better at updating!
Sorry for the lack of pictures but hopefully the netbook and I can come to agreement soon and I can post all of pictures from our trip to California and Christmas on facebook!
1 comment:
great to get an update with you guys and sounds like you had an AWESOME holiday season! :)
Post a Comment