Friday, October 30, 2009
proof that kiddos learn from watching
I am a very modest person. I hate bathing suits and shorts and only wear these things because well GA, TX, and VA get very hot in the summer! The point is becuase of my extreme modesty I am not the type to walk around the house naked or shower with the door open or anything that would allow for my body to be seen. I think I may have accidently made Clayton the same way. When I take his shirt off he immediatly covers his little "boobies" and acts shy...i think it is cute but I hope I havent caused him to think that you should always cover up! After all he is a boy and should feel like he can run around without a shirt when appropriate...maybe it is a stage, we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment