Friday we spent the day with my dad, stepmom and my grandmother. We had a great time, relaxed and just caught up. After the day at my dad’s we went back to my mom’s and my mom’s family came over for some yummy chili. Again we just relaxed and talked. My cousin is having her first baby, Blair, in December and her sister is getting married in December also so there was a lot to talk about. Clayton has been practicing saying Blair for months but when it came time to say it to my cousin he refused.
As I mentioned earlier Clayton was a monster Friday. Normal Clayton is talkative and sweet, he will give hugs and kisses. Now I am not saying that he doesn’t act like an 18 month old with tantrums and a little attitude but normally more sweet and happy than not. Well…after not enough sleep paired with junk food and massive overstimulation Clayton was acting very weird. When someone spoke to him he would squeeze his eyes closed and turn his head…rude! He was also virtually silent…not like him at all.
Jug Tavern Festival
After some good sleep (in the bed with my mom) Friday night he was back to normal on Saturday. My mom, aunt, Clayton and I went to The 1st Annual Jug Tavern Festival in the Winder (once known as Jug Tavern) square. It was actually really fun. I got some Christmas shopping done and Clayton munched on some boiled peanuts.
Clayton was so sleepy from the day that he was falling asleep at dinner
Overall the start of our road trip has been very fun and I am excited to leave in the morning headed to the beach! (Obviously I wrote this last Saturday night)
No comments:
Post a Comment