Monday, March 16, 2009

He's Home and Clayton got a hair cut

So Jason came home on Saturday at 5:30 pm. That was the longest day of my life. Waiting on him was torture. I was cleaning and doing last minute things but the time just drug on and on. But I would rather explain that day once the pictures get here. I asked 2 of my friends to come with me to capture those moments I will never want to forget. So once they get them edited and back to me I will make another post. Until then....Now that Jason is home and we are falling into a routine and making this work as a whole family things are going good. We decided that we would get Clayton's haircut while Jason got his cut. So we took him the PX and got it done there. He did so good...until the clippers touched his head.




1 comment:

hmb said...

So glad for you that your man is home!!!