Wednesday, January 28, 2009
It's been a while I know. After or great trip back home for Christmas, Clayton and are settling back into our routine, I think!?! There has not been to much to add except that Clayton not has 3 teeth, is 9 months old, and pulls up on everything! He is fast approaching the walking stage and I am getting a little scared. Both of us recently came down with the crazy 48 hour stomach flu and recovered just today with the last bit , I think. I know I need to update on here more often but it seems that although this month is SO slow, time as escaped me. But I have written down in my calendar to update at least once a week and hopefully I will stick to that. Tomorrow morning we have a playdate so it is off to bed for now but I will be back to update more as more happens. Ps- things are looking good for J being home really soon....like weeks not months! Pray thats all we can do now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Life is much easier when they can walk. It is really nice to be able to put them down and hold their hand. Be prepared for him to get into everything, but at the same time he will be much more fun!
Post a Comment