Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas delay

Well I should be typing this from Georgia but due to the CRAZY fog here yesterday I am typing from Ft. Hood. We went to the airport twice trying to get out but they kept canceling and finally around 6:00 pm they decided that no more flights were leaving so....they rescheduled my flight for Monday which set me back a few days but everything seems to be working out ok in the end. Since I was supposed to talk Clayton for his first Santa picture in the Lawrenceville square today and did not make it I took him to the mall here. The picture turned out really cute! Clayton was trying to pull his beard and pull his glasses off!


Clayton is doing really well. He had the flu all week which did not add to the frustration of the trip cancellation but he is all better now and back to speed crawling all over the house. He follows me and when I am moving to fast he stops and crys this pitiful cry as if I have broken his heart. I'm afraid that mommy is missing phase is kicking in. He seems to be ok as long as he can see me but when I am out of sight there are some major tears!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

AHHH I AM DREADING the separation anxiety phase. boooooooooo let me know how it goes!