I love to read...LOVE to read. As a momma of 2 small kiddos I rarely had time to read and when I did I was too tired to comprehend what I was reading. Now that the youngest is 3 and enjoying independent playtime and now that both kids are old enough to really help with the daily chores and pick up after themselves I'm not as tired and have found more time to read again. While I was spending the last 6 years getting the kids to this point I made a huge list of books I wanted to read. So, I am going to read them. Not all of them obviously but I would like to take several off the list.
I did write the list out in my journal but I only plan to record the ones I have actually read.
I'm excited to look back and see the progress I've made. Here goes nothing :)

No comments:
Post a Comment