Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm back and ready for blogging!

As I posted before I left to go on a LONG trip to GA for the summer to beat this desert heat and visit family. now that we are so far from home it is hard for us to get back as often and if our family expands it will be even harder so I took this summer while I had a month block of nothing to go home. I didn't blog while I was there (I think I did once?) because I wanted to spend as much time as possible visiting and spending quality time with everyone. 

I have been home for a week now and have still not unpacked everything entirely and decided to hold off blogging to spend that time with Jason and as our little family together with the computer! But that week is over and I have a ton to say and catch up on so get ready! 

I hope everyone is having a great summer! Clayton starts school in 2 weeks and I start back to all of the organizations I am taking part in the season...we will be super busy but it will be super fun! 

No comments: