Monday, June 14, 2010

Nap nap I won't take so mommy decided to bake bake bake

That title took a good day to come up with...and here is why...Clayton is on a NAP STRIKE, Umm creating massive detruction of my very planned out day


Here are the reasons why I believe he is not napping:
1...Dad has been gone since Thursday morning
2...we cleaned out his closet and it's like Christmas all over again


And then people ask "can't you just lay him down and make him nap"...NO..and the reasons are
1. He is now in a toddler bed and will escape
2. Once he escapes he plays 
3.I can't concentrate on what I would be doing during his nap if I can hear him playing and moving about

So while the strike has been happening I decided to take the chance to reinforce his cooking skills and using his help to revamp (spelling?) his diet....a whole post on that coming 

beep beep beep...thats the over with Clayton Apple Cereal Bars....which I stole from Emily  

1 comment:

Danelle Ezell said...

Naptime is get-stuff-done time! I hope he goes back to his old routine for you soon!