Monday, April 19, 2010

New Furniture

Now that we are a little more settled in here in CA I can come back to my bogging world. So there are several post to come that are back logged in my "to blog about list".  So here goes...

When Jason and I got married we were straight out of college and just starting out so we took full advantage of any hand me downs and unfortunatly some furniture that I inherited from my grandparents. We decided when we moved from TX we would get a new living room and dining room set when we got to our next post so here it is:

This is our dining room obviously. It seats 6 but has a leaf so it can be shortened in case our next kitchen/dining room is smaller. My favorite part is the bench and I love that it has a back to it which is not common.
And our new living room furniture. We got both the love seat and sofa, coffee table and book case in the corner. I love this furniture. We decided on Micro fiber which I aways thought I didn't like but it is super easy to clean! If you click on the picture above you can see the inlay in the coffee table which we got for a steal because it was the florr model and dicontinued!
 

No comments: